Re: I resign as a guile maintainer

forcer <forcer@mindless.com> writes:

> Jim Blandy <jimb@red-bean.com> writes:
>
> > I can't be Guile's maintainer any more.  I don't have enough time to
> > meet the responsibilities.
>
> Thanks for your great work on Guile.
> I think i speak for all guile users if i say that we'll miss you
> in the future.
>
> > Mikael Djurfeldt <djurfeldt@nada.kth.se>
>
> Who resigned himself a few days ago :(
>
> > Maciej Stachowiak <mstachow@alum.mit.edu>
>
> Who resigned from SCWM some time ago, iirc :(

Well, he never officially resigned, but his business-related
committments have made his contributions slow to a trickle.
We definitely miss him.

In case of any confusion, Scwm lives on and I'm committed to supporting
and improving it.  And I welcome all contributions!  See http://scwm.mit.edu.

<snip>

Greg