Re: I resign as Guile maintainer

mstachow@alum.mit.edu writes:

> I can volunteer to do it.

Since I was mentioned in Jim's list, I'd like to say that I think
Guile would benefit greatly from having Maciej as maintainer.

Maciej has impressed many times with sharp analysis and creative
solutions.  I also think he has a very good sense of what goals Guile
should be heading for and what is good software engineering in
general, and, of course most importantly :), what is Schemey.

I believe that Maciej is the right kind of strong hand that Guile
urgently needs, and it feels like a gift from Heaven that he now has
time to volunteer and is willing to do it.

/mdj