Re: Scwm docstrings change

On Sun, Dec 05, 1999 at 01:36:56PM -0800, Greg J. Badros wrote:
> The average C programmer shouldn't be reading the
> Guile source anyway.  It's far more important that the invariants
> between the two parts be clearly intimately tied (and statically
> checked, though separating them would only complicate, not eliminate,
> the static checking that scwmdoc does).
Reminds me of Tom Lord's C analyzer he used to automatically check various
invariants in systas (his variant of guile, before and after he was in
charge). Is anyone working on such technology for guile?

[ "Faré" | VN: Уng-Vû Bân | Join the TUNES project!   http://www.tunes.org/  ]
[ FR: François-René Rideau | TUNES is a Useful, Nevertheless Expedient System ]
[ Reflection&Cybernethics  | Project for  a Free Reflective  Computing System ]
There is no such thing as a "necessary evil". If it's necessary, then
it cannot be evil, neither can it be good: it's a datum.