Re: Scwm docstrings change

mstachow@alum.mit.edu writes:

> I think it's a worthwhile tradeoff to do a bit more work in the extractor to
> make the code a bit more readable.
>
> But I would like to hear other people's opinions on this - surely people
> other than Greg and me must have a preference one way or the other.

I didn't initially comment on this, because my only objection is
purely aesthetic. I can't say whether it actually impedes the
comprehensibility of guile (or at least, any more than the code it's
documenting (big, evil grin that a smilie just can't hack given recent
discussion)), but to my eyes, it just doesn't seem right unless it
looks like

FOO_PROC(etc...)

void
foo(int bar, int baz)
{

I'm sure I could learn to live with either, but I'd prefer to live
with this.

--
Greg: then again, opinions are just like...