qt in guile-core

Unless something has changed recently, you should get it
automatically when you checkout guile-core.  It resides in the same
parent directory as libguile.

The next question is not meant to be offensive. . .you do understand
that qt is the provides cooperative threads to guile and does *not*
provide a guile interface to the Troll Technologies graphics library.

--Brad