Re: Doc Tasks (was RE: docstrings in Guile!)

"Reynolds, Gregg" <greynolds@datalogics.com> writes:

<snip>

> File-level documentation etc.  It didn't take all that long to figure out
> how the docstrings mechanism works, but then I do a fair amount of shell
> programming and stuff.  If I write up some notes on how it all fits together
> would I be wasting my time, or is that something appropriate for file-level
> docstrings?  No reason your docstrings strategy couldn't be used to snarf
> chunks of doco in c comments, like

This'd be fine if you want to try to document the snarfing stuff (I was
going to, but have lots of other stuff to do, too).  We can also
integrate pure SGML DocBook files into the manual-- for now lets just
get the docs in, e.g., doc/guile-snarf.sgml.

Greg