Thanks...

Mikael,

I don't know if I thanked you because I was so busy defending my
approach and myself: Thanks for your recent bugfixes of the macros and
the missing SCM_NIMP test!!!

Greg

P.S.  One way to look at my (careful! :-) ) aggression in making changes
is that when I do introduce a bug, at least people (such as you) are
willing to submit bug fixes-- too few are willing to really dig into
Guile out of fear for breaking things.  By being fearless myself in
trying to making Guile less off-putting to new developers, I'm trying to
significantly aid Guile's long-term viability (perhaps at a small
expense to its short term stability).