Re: SRFI package for guile, rscheme, and maybe stalin (minor questions).

Rob Browning wrote:

> I'm nearly finished with a package that'll support a few of the srfi's
> (for anyone who doesn't know what an srfi is, see www.schemers.org) in
> rscheme, guile, and (maybe later) stalin.

Excellent! Ideally, I would like to see Guile support for as many of the SRFIs
as possible, preferrably in the Guile core. Are you willing to have your code
in the Guile core, and able to have the appropriate papers signed by yourself
and your employer?

 - Maciej