Speeding up GOOPS

GOOPS is now very efficient when evaluating already evaluated code.
But the initial pass over the code is quite slow.

If anyone is interested in speeding up GOOPS, he or she is very
welcome to do so!

It's not too difficult.  We can subdivide it into two subprojects:

1. Rewriting compile.scm (code itself 108 lines) into compile.c.
2. Rewriting dispatch.scm (222 lines) into dispatch.c.

You basically only have to hand-compile it into suitable C code.

The code is partially a little obscure, but I can help with answers to
questions.

Anyone?  :-)