Re: new maintainer for guile debian packages desired

Rob Browning <rlb@cs.utexas.edu> writes:

> Craig Brozefsky <craig@red-bean.com> writes:
>
> > I've been the often lame maintainer of the guile Debian packages for
> > awhile, taking over about a year ago.  In that time I've done as
> > best I can with the limited time I have been able to give, but feel
> > that the guile community deserves someone who has more time on their
> > hands.
>
> I'd be interested in taking it over if you haven't already given it to
> someone else.

I have not given it to anyone else, and would gladly give it to you.
I would lie to transition it as soon as possible.  Would you be
willing to take it over before potato release, or would you like to
take it over after that?

I'll be glad to give you any support you need too.

--
Craig Brozefsky                         <craig@red-bean.com>
Free Scheme/Lisp Software     http://www.red-bean.com/~craig