RE: modguile / apache

Hi,

another possible answer to your problem is something I'm planning.

Basically, I'd like to implement Guile Server Pages.  Instead of a CGI-type
approach, this would be more like Active Server Pages or JavaServer Pages.
It would, of course, use Guile as the scripting engine, and (ideally) you'd
be able to use any language Guile had translators for.

I've started working on this, but I too am waiting on the first-class
environments patch and the gh_enter () patch before I can go further.  I'd
also like to be able to use mod_guile, but that has stalled for the same
reasons.

If you want more info on this, let me know.

            Geoff