Compiling Guile under Win32

I have to ask something...  Is it a trivial thing to build Guile under
Win32 using the GNU/Win32 development tools?  I'm just asking because
I'm thinking of using Guile in a cross-platform project under both Linux
and Windoze, but don't have GNU/Win32 tools yet.  If it's a complicated
thing to do, then I'll just stick with libscheme and compile it under
VC++ (a poor path, but a necessary one given time and network bandwidth
limits).  Thanks a lot in advance.

| Rafael R. Sevilla                                dido@pacific.net.ph |
|           Instrumentation, Robotics, and Control Laboratory          |
|    College of Engineering, University of the Philippines, Diliman    |