error in data-rep.texi regarding SCM_MAKICHR

I was reading guile-doc/sources/data-rep.texi to learn about guile. I
believe I found a minor typo in this very informative document for
someone new to scheme implementations.

Starting at line 563 of guile-doc/sources/data-rep.texi (which I got
via anonymous cvs a few hours ago) are the following:

@deftypefn Macro SCM SCM_MAKICHR (SCM @var{c})
Given a C character @var{c}, return its representation as a Scheme
character value.
@end deftypefn

It seems to me that the argument type should be either 'int' or 'char'
rather than 'SCM'. I searched for all use of SCM_MAKICHR in
guile-core/libguile directory.  In all cases that I examined, the
argument to SCM_MAKICHR was either 'char', 'int' or 'SCM_INUM(x)'.  It
was never an 'SCM'.