Re: Trouble understanding define (!)

Mikael Djurfeldt writes:

   No, it isn't...sigh.  I should have thought before spamming you again.

   I'm just using a current flaw in the module system: that errors aren't
   reported for name collisions.

   It's actually an ugly design to use a GF from one module to access a
   class from another, utilizing the knowledge that the accessor in the
   first module is identical to the one in the second, by a side-effect.
   :(

Thanks for explaining the multiple import problem that I had missed.
I need to read the Kiczales paper and do some more thinking.

    Neil