This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Guile project.
Re: Translators again
- To: guile at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: Translators again
- From: Lalo Martins <lalo at webcom dot com>
- Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 02:14:16 -0200
- References: <E12BoUYfirstname.lastname@example.org> <20000122103754.A20164@webcom.com> <200001221424.OAA00939@ossau> <20000122130652.E20164@webcom.com> <200001222302.XAA01773@ossau> <20000131165013.E1102@webcom.com> <200002040009.AAA00495@ossau>
On Fri, Feb 04, 2000 at 12:09:58AM +0000, Neil Jerram wrote:
> Lalo Martins writes:
> Oh. And what about ``eval''? The situation where I want to
> execute a string of user input? Remember that Guile is also for
> extension :-)
> Sorry, I don't follow - please explain a little further.
If the user inputs a line of code for extension in my program,
how am I supposed to know what language it is?
I am Lalo of deB-org. You will be freed.
Resistance is futile.
pgp key in the web page
Debian GNU/Linux --- http://www.debian.org
Brazil of Darkness -- http://zope.gf.com.br/BroDar