This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Guile project.
Re: GOOPS and class linearization
- To: Michael Livshin <mlivshin at bigfoot dot com>
- Subject: Re: GOOPS and class linearization
- From: Mikael Djurfeldt <mdj at mdj dot nada dot kth dot se>
- Date: 09 Feb 2000 22:46:17 +0100
- Cc: guile at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Cc: djurfeldt at nada dot kth dot se
- References: <email@example.com>
Michael Livshin <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> I suggest that this problem be remedied while the GOOPS specification
> is still subject to change.
This sounds like a good idea.
> for detailed description see:
Are you suggesting that we switch to the C3 linearization?