This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Guile project.
Re: logxxx and bignums
- To: Mikael Djurfeldt <mdj at mdj dot nada dot kth dot se>
- Subject: Re: logxxx and bignums
- From: "Dale P. Smith" <dpsm at en dot com>
- Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 19:49:48 -0500
- CC: guile at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Organization: Altus Technologies Corporation.
- References: <3886FAA2.F180A156@en.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Mikael Djurfeldt wrote:
> "Dale P. Smith" <email@example.com> writes:
> > I'm ready to extend the bit twidling functions to bignums, and my Boss
> > is ready sign off on on the copyright.
> Have you received the necessary papers?
Next question, what is and where are the proper copyright assignment
templates? I already have sent in copyright papers for emacs, but that
was years ago and for a differnt employer.