This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Guile project.
Re: logxxx and bignums
- To: "Dale P. Smith" <dpsm at en dot com>
- Subject: Re: logxxx and bignums
- From: "Greg J. Badros" <gjb at cs dot washington dot edu>
- Date: 10 Feb 2000 16:13:29 -0800
- Cc: Mikael Djurfeldt <mdj at mdj dot nada dot kth dot se>, guile at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- References: <3886FAA2.F180A156@en.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <00Feb10.email@example.com>
"Dale P. Smith" <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Mikael Djurfeldt wrote:
> > "Dale P. Smith" <email@example.com> writes:
> > > I'm ready to extend the bit twidling functions to bignums, and my Boss
> > > is ready sign off on on the copyright.
> > Great!
> > Have you received the necessary papers?
> Next question, what is and where are the proper copyright assignment
> templates? I already have sent in copyright papers for emacs, but that
> was years ago and for a differnt employer.
Hopefully these are current; please, someone correct me if there is a
GNU FSF Copyright Assignment papers