Re: 1.3.6?

"Greg J. Badros" <gjb@cs.washington.edu> writes:

> I'd minimally like to do my rename to SCM_SCM and SCM_WORD before that
> happens.

Yes.

> I'd rather get the rest of the docstrings in before forking as
> maintaining those changes between branches would be a chore, but I'd
> need more help from others to get all the docstrings done within the
> next week or so.

If you say so, but there's probably even more work we'd like to do
regarding docstrings before we're satisfied, right?

(I'm thinking about things like improving validate macros, splitting
up validate.h, improving the interactive tools for accessing docs
((ice-9 session) should have some easy-to-use command for accessing
documentation), etc.)

If we were making releases every second month or so, we wouldn't be
this cautious about things which aren't quite complete...