Re: Emacs with Guile

> I choose Guile because it is one of main parts of the GNU project,
> which means it *will* continue becoming better and better in time.

Oh I'm sure it will and I'm for it. But as others have pointed out this
seems to have been discussed before. I havn't a archive number or so
handy to read it. So if one here can point t

> I also love Scheme because I like its simplicity and philosophy.

I guess I understand, just doesn't Guile aquire more and more features
which are against this simplicity?

> I want to use what I love, not the one that already exists,
> especially about programming language and text editor, which are
> indispensable for my life :)

Now that is point we can not discuss about. A good choice for you and I
guess others here have choosen too. Just I have choosen now. I love
Scheme but I too see the good points in Common Lisp. That question just
was in my head for a while now ;-)

Regards
Friedrich