Re: Testcases for append! in greg style.

   From: Dirk Herrmann <dirk@ida.ing.tu-bs.de>
   Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 18:42:13 +0100 (MET)

   Yes, I was wrong by claiming that there is no documentation.  I
   remember, though, that I found it a little confusing.  Looking at it
   now, I don't see why I thought that way.

   Probably a more tutorial style of introduction to the test cases
   would have helped me better at that time.

but that would lead to tutorial bugs, requiring a recursive test
suite...  :->

actually, after more play w/ the test suite, i've come to really
appreciate its level of abstraction (`with-test-prefix' is so cool).
i'm now in favor of using greg, AND maintaining the current facilities.
some factoring is required, but it seems the two systems are relatively
non-overlapping.  another thing, "make check" should invoke the whole
process.

will be hacking on that now...  (btw, GUILE assignment papers are now in
the hands of the US postal service).

thi