Re: Xlib

Yes, there are Xlib bindings, although they are a bit limited, and really
only intended for use in support of Xt toolkits.

You need to get xscm, and the compatibility stuff that is in the guile
contrib site under xguile.

I am working on updating this; I have added a lot more Xlib bindings, and
am about 1/3 of the way through converting everything to the new style
docstring macros. When complete, it will take me a little while to get
permission to publish (I am a government employee). If you would like
to see a pre-release version, please e-mail me off list, at

<satchell@dera.gov.uk>

and we will see what we can arrange.

Julian Satchell