Re: cross-compile: patch for configure.in

On Tuesday, 28 March 2000, Kalle Olavi Niemitalo writes:

> > Urg, this look like magic.  The manual doesn't mention it,
>
> The manual mentions everything except the names of particular
> cache variables... and one can find them by looking at
> config.cache.

Yes, I had no problems with that.

> Really?  Here are the files I tested with:
>
> kalle@PC486:/tmp/kalle$ cat config.h
> /* config.h.  Generated automatically by configure.  */
> #define SIZEOF_INT 5
> kalle@PC486:/tmp/kalle$
>
> The value set in site-init was used even without the second
> argument of AC_CHECK_SIZEOF.  Did you get different results?

This works fine here too, I'm a bit ashamed to say.  Thanks a
lot for your comments!  I don't know what I did see, maybe I
just did  SITE_CONFIG=./site-init ./configure or something like
that, when I tried without cross-compiler.

Thanks!

Jan.

--
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <janneke@gnu.org> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter