This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Guile project.
Re: Two unexpected test failures.
- To: Gary Houston <ghouston at arglist dot com>
- Subject: Re: Two unexpected test failures.
- From: Dirk Herrmann <dirk at ida dot ing dot tu-bs dot de>
- Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 18:37:57 +0200 (MEST)
- cc: guile at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
On Tue, 4 Apr 2000, Dirk Herrmann wrote:
> This time I get:
> ("fport_fill_input" "~A" ("Resource temporarily unavailable") (11))
> so the only difference is the (11) instead of the (0). I hope this helps
> you better...
And, there is only one error remaining in the test suite:
FAIL: time.test: strftime %Z doesn't return garbage
The other error disappeared. It looks as if strerror modifies the error
code, doesn't it?