This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Guile project.
Re: New Guile module: guile-gtkthreads
- To: Ole Myren Rohne <ole dot rohne at cern dot ch>
- Subject: Re: New Guile module: guile-gtkthreads
- From: Marius Vollmer <mvo at zagadka dot ping dot de>
- Date: 06 Apr 2000 00:42:28 +0200
- Cc: guile at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- References: <E12aKBfemail@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Ole Myren Rohne <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> BTW: which version of gtk+ are people using anyway? I have a set of
> personal fixes to guile-gtk that seems necessary to make it compile
> with gtk+ 1.3 from CVS.
I'm using Gtk+ 1.2.
I really want to play with guile-gtkthreads, Guile does not work with
threads enabled on my box. Have to look into that first. (It dies
somewhere in ftime (called from scm_init_stime). Anybody got any