This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Guile project.
Re: Reading more than one expression on the same line
- To: guile at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: Reading more than one expression on the same line
- From: Neil Jerram <neil at ossau dot uklinux dot net>
- Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2000 23:04:50 +0100
- References: <200004092202.XAA21357@ossau>
Whereas I think it would be more natural, and less confusing, to see:
guile> 'a 'b
And also, of course, this format is compatible with what you see when
readline *is* activated.