This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Guile project.
Re: GOOPS: New syntax for `define-method'?
- To: djurfeldt at nada dot kth dot se
- Subject: Re: GOOPS: New syntax for `define-method'?
- From: Neil Jerram <neil at ossau dot uklinux dot net>
- Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 08:55:01 +0100
- CC: guile at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- References: <E12elh7firstname.lastname@example.org>
I also prefer the proposed new syntax.
In fact, I have always assumed that you chose the old syntax because
there was some technical reason why the (define ...) syntax didn't
work for methods.
How do these syntaxes work with dotted rest arguments?