This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Guile project.
Re: Open questions
- To: Dirk Herrmann <dirk at ida dot ing dot tu-bs dot de>
- Subject: Re: Open questions
- From: Mikael Djurfeldt <mdj at mdj dot nada dot kth dot se>
- Date: 17 Apr 2000 13:33:14 +0200
- Cc: Guile Mailing List <guile at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Cc: djurfeldt at nada dot kth dot se
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
Dirk Herrmann <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Isn't there anybody who can answer one of these questions?
I hope we're going to replace structs soon (like within a few
months). Personally, I simply feel that I wouldn't like to waste more
time on them. Maybe you can get some of the other developers to
Also, the structs implementation is *very* complex. If you ty to
change it, there is a high risk that it will break.
No idea. Someone else?
Don't have time to look into this problem right now. I'm soon going
to visit another lab, and before that I have an exam to write. If
no-one else can look into it, I can do that around 2000-05-10.
It looks like a function which is only usable when debugging the
memoization scheme. Therefore, we should surround it with
It could be handy when debugging Jost's environments, so please don't