Bug: system libguile.h included before local one.

Hi!

Due to the change of the include mechanism, I have the problem, that the
line
  #include <libguile.h>
in gc.h refers to my system's libguile.h in /usr/local/include/ instead of
the one in the make directory tree.  Probably the src directory should be
put at the very front of the list of the include directories.

Best regards
Dirk Herrmann