Re: possibly bug with ,@

Hi, thanks for explaining.

[snip]

> The book is wrong.  The code probably works as a Chez Scheme extension,
> but it is not standard Scheme.

Hmm, strange since the book claims to describe standard Scheme (well, ANSI
Schem actually, but that's a subset of R5RS, IIRC).

> > R5RS did not help me about this.  Can you tell me who is right?
>
> R5RS is quite clear:
>
>     If a comma appears followed immediately by an at-sign (@), then
>     the following expression must evaluate to a list; ...

Seems I have to learn reading those standards without falling asleep :)

> Now, whether this is a useful enough extension to be more
> widely supported is a different matter.

Personally, I think it's not.  That's why I tried the example:  I would have
never had the idea to do something like that.

Thanks again,
  'mgrabmue
--
Martin Grabmueller              mgrabmue@cs.tu-berlin.de