Hail Dirk! (Re: Bug in scm_map)

Dirk Herrmann <dirk@ida.ing.tu-bs.de> writes:

> The fix is easy:  The very first thing in scm_map is to check, whether the
> first list is empty.  If so, an empty list is returned.  I will remove
> that special case.

What a great work you're doing!

Big things are happening in my professional work right now, so I have
been quite absent for some time, but, boy, was I amazed over the
amount of work that has been done by you and others meanwhile.

Unfortunately, it looks like I'll continue to be quite busy for the
next couple of months or so, but it doesn't seem to matter much.  :)
I'll try to do a little, though.

Thank you for all new Guile power!