Re: New: SCM_DEBUG_CELL_ACCESSES

Dirk Herrmann <dirk@ida.ing.tu-bs.de> writes:

> Oh, and by the way I fixed the scm_cellp function which was _always_
> returning 'false' up to now.  Looks like nobody has ever used it.

It is used by the GDB interface.  It has been working, but I
introduced a bug when implementing the new GC policy---sorry.

The logic of scm_cellp is very similar to the logic of
scm_mark_locations.  Ideally they should use common code, but we
should probably not do that because of performance.

BTW, please use the indentation style used in the GNU coding
standards.  For example, write

  if (...)
    {
    }

rather than

  }

Generally, we should try to keep the coding style consistent
throughout Guile.

Best regards,
/mdj