Re: For the new web pages

Hello,

Just some suggestions for the webpage.

  - should probably be pointed at by a top-level domain like
    www.guile.org, which I notice is owned by Red Bean. Not sure
    if there are GNU politics (gpolitics!) involved but it is
    *really* much easier to point people to a domain like that
    than the current lengthy one.

  - the *most* useful thing I think many people would look for
    on the Guile website are docs for Guile. Even old ones
    would be better than none. Snapshots of current docs would be
    even better. Right now I have to go to Delorie for an on-line
    version.

  - the Guile FAQ is not a FAQ. there aren't really a bunch of
    questions and answers as FAQs generally are. I'd be glad to
    help there.

I can hack HTML, XML, and of course Scheme, and I can write decently; if
any help is needed I'd be glad to pitch in.

Humbly,

Andrew

Andrew Ho               http://www.tellme.com/       andrew@tellme.com
Engineer                   info@tellme.com          Voice 650-930-9062
Tellme Networks, Inc.                                 Fax 650-930-9101