Re: Guile loading speed: What a little function can do...

Chris Cramer <crayc@kiwi.pyro.net> writes:

> On Sun, Jun 04, 2000 at 03:43:06AM +0200, Mikael Djurfeldt wrote:
> > Mikael Djurfeldt <mdj@mdj.nada.kth.se> writes:
> >
> > > After four years, I conclude that "someone else" is a lazy bastard
> >
> > ("Someone else" is not intended to be a particular person.  This is
> >  collective punishment! :)
>
> Oh, I thought you were referring to yourself =^D

While there is a tint of bitterness in what I wrote, it was mainly
intended as a friendly kick in the behind.  I actually think Guile is
in a healthier state now than it ever has been.

We have many good, devoted developers, exciting new contibutions being
announced, and, lots of new people participating on the list.

And if we have capacity to carry out the big projects we have in front
of us, Guile will become a truly useful and beautiful thing!  :-)