Re: how to merge dirk-thread-factorization-branch

Mikael Djurfeldt <mdj@mdj.nada.kth.se> writes:

> Also, we should not merge the code until we have completed a separate
> libguilecoop/coop/qt distribution which configures, compiles and
> installs the usual way.  (This is because it should always be possible
> to use the CVS Guile in a frictionless way.)

BTW, maybe it would be convenient to distribute both libguilepthread
and libguilecoop in the core distribution?

But IMO libcoop/qt should stand on its own.  It can be used by
applications totally independently of Guile.  Also, the standard
choice for people will probably be pthreads anyway...