Re: Inconsistant Results

Dirk Herrmann <dirk@ida.ing.tu-bs.de> writes:

> Are threre special reasons _not_ to separate the macro expansion, or is it
> just because we are waiting for someone (who is known to be a lazy
> bastard) to do it?

[ well, I certainly am a lazy bastard, although not yet very much
  known to be one, but I'll try to answer anyway ]

if you want your macros to be SyntaxCase (and I guess we want), than
the existing Scheme version bundled with Guile is probably as good as
a pure-scheme preprocessing implementation of SyntaxCase can ever be
(if I understood Mikael's earlier comments right).  and it's pretty
slow.

the ideal thing would be a compiler, really.

--
newsgroup volume is a measure of discontent.                 -- Erik Naggum