>Category:       insight
>Synopsis:       debugger operation
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
>Responsible:    unassigned
>State:          open
>Class:          support
>Submitter-Id:   net
>Arrival-Date:   Wed Sep 15 01:53:00 PDT 1999
>Closed-Date:
>Last-Modified:
>Originator:     Shuky Persky
>Release:        Code Fusion ver. 1.0
1st, why do I have to nevigate that long until raching this entry, please locate it in the support main page.

2nd (to the point) - I debug a multi-thread application.
As loading the program, the Control drop menu, is disabled.

So what is left is to hit the 'Run' botton. this creates
a msg "Cannot determine thread signal numbber ... spurios signal".

In addition as my code invokes an OS library API -thread_create (...), the debugger goes to assembly code.
I asked the debugger to step over, but it rathers to step in.

SO please help me. This is urgent. My application needs the
threads debugging capability (thats why I bought this product), but for unfamiliar reasons it fails doing the VERY
basic ecpectations of a debugger.
>How-To-Repeat:
What does this mean ???