Re: insight/35

The following reply was made to PR insight/35; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Fernando Nasser <fnasser@cygnus.com>
To: amlan.cha@wipro.com, insight-gnats@sourceware.cygnus.com,
        vivek.wandile@wipro.com, nobody@sourceware.cygnus.com
Subject: Re: insight/35
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2000 17:58:03 +0000

 http://sources.redhat.com/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view&pr=35&database=insight

 Funny, it looks like you had not run "make install" as it is not finding the
 support files in the places where they should be.

 Note that you must use the Tcl, Tk, [incr Tcl] that come with the Insight sources
 and things must be installed on the appropriate places, specially under Windows.

 I would need to know more about how you built and install things.
 If you need further help please post to
       insight@sources.redhat.com

 P.S.: This is not a bug (Insight build and runs on Windows, believe me), so I will
 close this PR.

 --
 Fernando Nasser
 Red Hat Canada Ltd.                     E-Mail:  fnasser@cygnus.com