Re: insight/22

The following reply was made to PR insight/22; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Fernando Nasser <fnasser@cygnus.com>
To: insight-gnats@sourceware.cygnus.com, reed@reedkotler.com,
        nobody@sourceware.cygnus.com
Subject: Re: insight/22
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2000 21:48:33 +0000

 http://sources.redhat.com/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view&pr=22&database=insight

 I found this problem report (from before my time) in our bug database.

 There isn't much information on this problem report, but from your description
 it is some building problem related to one of gdb's embedded simulators.
 This database (and list) is just for the Insight GUI, not for the gdb debugger
 (and the simulators) itself.  I suggest posting to
       gdb@sources.redhat.com
 if you still have this problem (I doubt, this was ages ago).

 Regards,
 F.

 --
 Fernando Nasser