insight/69: gdb_get_breakpoint_info problems

>Number:         69
>Category:       insight
>Synopsis:       gdb_get_breakpoint_info problems
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
>Responsible:    unassigned
>State:          open
>Class:          sw-bug
>Submitter-Id:   net
>Arrival-Date:   Mon Dec 04 13:32:59 PST 2000
>Closed-Date:
>Last-Modified:
>Originator:     Tom Tromey
>Release:        unknown-1.0
>Environment:

gdb_get_breakpoint_info's documentation doesn't mention
that the `condition' is put into the result list.
This is the first bug.  The second bug is that Tcl code
in gdbtk itself doesn't account for this array element,
yielding occasional incorrect results.

I think it would be better for gdb_get_breakpoint_info
to take an array name as an argument.  Then it could
set all the appropriate fields, and the list of fields
could be updated without updating all the client code.