insight/74: Should save and edit warning state

>Number:         74
>Category:       insight
>Synopsis:       Should save and edit warning state
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
>Responsible:    unassigned
>State:          open
>Class:          sw-bug
>Submitter-Id:   net
>Arrival-Date:   Tue Dec 12 11:33:01 PST 2000
>Closed-Date:
>Last-Modified:
>Originator:     Tom Tromey
>Release:        unknown-1.0
>Environment:

I got a dialog from Insight saying that the program
had received a SEGV.  The dialog has a button saying
"Never see this warning again".  I chose it.
There are two problems here:

* First, this setting is not saved from session to session
* Second, there is no way to re-enable this warning again.

I think the best fix for the second part would be to have
a preference window for setting whether or not to see
dialogs for various kinds of warnings.