This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Insight project.
- To: nobody at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: insight/80
- From: Wade Hampton <whampton at staffnet dot com>
- Date: 23 May 2001 15:03:01 -0000
- Cc: insight-prs at sourceware dot cygnus dot com,
- Reply-To: Wade Hampton <whampton at staffnet dot com>
The following reply was made to PR insight/80; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: Wade Hampton <email@example.com>
Subject: Re: insight/80
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 11:00:42 -0400
Did you folks ever get this working? I have the same
problem on my RedHat 7.1 box.
BTW, it would be GREAT if RedHat had RPMS for insight
for RedHat linux....
W. Wade, Hampton <firstname.lastname@example.org>
If Microsoft Built Cars: Every time they repainted the
lines on the road, you'd have to buy a new car.
Occasionally your car would just die for no reason, and
you'd have to restart it, but you'd just accept this.