RE: insight/229: can't find a usable main.tcl

The following reply was made to PR insight/229; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Keith Seitz <keiths@redhat.com>
To: "Scott, Steven" <Sscott@marshall.usc.edu>
Cc: insight-gnats@sources.redhat.com
Subject: RE: insight/229: can't find a usable main.tcl
Date: 13 Jun 2003 10:00:38 -0700

 On Thu, 2003-06-12 at 17:26, Scott, Steven wrote:
 > Thanks for responding.  I really appreciate your taking the time to help me solve my problem.
 >
 > GDBTK_LIBRARY is not defined (should it be?)

 It shouldn't normally need to be. I'll note that your jpeg of the error
 (THANKS!) shows that this is the very first place it looked.

 Doh! Silly, stupid me. I did not look at your jpeg closely. It says what
 the error is: your preferences file has gotten corrupt somehow.

 Please send me (make sure to CC insight-gnats) your gdbtk.ini file. Then
 remove it and insight should start up. (This file is either in $HOME or
 in the root of your system drive, typically C:.)

 I apologize for not paying more attention to your jpeg error message.

 Keith