insight/264: pwd always points not to the location where the program has been launched from

>Number:         264
>Category:       insight
>Synopsis:       pwd always points not to the location where the program has been launched from
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
>Responsible:    unassigned
>State:          open
>Class:          sw-bug
>Submitter-Id:   net
>Arrival-Date:   Mon May 02 04:13:00 UTC 2005
>Closed-Date:
>Last-Modified:
>Originator:     Akash Rai
>Release:        unknown-1.0
I am using insight , but haven been noticing a few problems ::
1/ Inspite of launching the insight executable from a particular directory It always shows the current working directory as some older directory from where it was once launched. So every time we start we need to first set the directory on the GDB prompt.