Is this the debugger that comes with Code Fusion?

The multithreaded,
no-really-you-might-consider-not-using-DDD-for-this-feature, oh-so-dope
Cygnus in-house product?

Or am I confused?

I like DDD + XEmacs ("Emacs is my OS, Linux is its device driver") but
I'm beginning to think that maybe, just maybe, threads are not the most
evil thing in the world, and the pain of debugging them might be worth
it if I had a good threads-aware gdb to use.

--

     "I say let the orphans burn or whatever."

                                      - Josh