What a great product!

Really!

I've been using gdb for 10 years now, and am very attached to it, but have
been aware at how much easier it is to debug a program in the Visual Studio
environment for those who cross over to do that stuff.

I'm just getting started, but already see the power of this interface.  And
I don't normally like Unix GUI's.

Great job guys.

ps.  gdbTk/Insight built from the 8/30 snapshot and installed and ran the
first time.  Do you guys regularly build on Solaris x86 2.6/2.7

There seemed to be a ton of warnings out of the compiler.  (egcs 1.12;
haven't upgraded to 2.95 g++ yet)  Do you care to see this?

Keep up the good work.

Pat Becker
Sr. Development Engineer
Internet Security Systems, Inc.