Problem with insight not being able to quit.

Hello.

I am working with the 19991011 build of insight on a RedHat 5.2 (Intel)
Linux system. I was trying to debug a program that created multiple
threads. After creating these threads it crashes.

The process was opened with "gdb ./viewer" and then run
from the Run menu. The program then had a thread die (symbol error).

I then tried to exit gdb but I was not able to. Here is the error
that shows in the Tk stack trace window.

Error accessing memory address 0x401db3d8: No such process.

    while executing
"gdb_force_quit"
    (procedure "gdbtk_quit" line 4)
    invoked from within
"gdbtk_quit"
    invoked from within
".srcwin0.#srcwin0#srcwin#container#pane0#childsite#con#m.#srcwin0#srcwin#container#pane0#childsite#con#m#file
invoke active"
    ("uplevel" body line 1)
    invoked from within
"uplevel #0 [list $w invoke active]"
    (procedure "tkMenuInvoke" line 29)
    invoked from within
"tkMenuInvoke
.srcwin0.#srcwin0#srcwin#container#pane0#childsite#con#m.#srcwin0#srcwin#container#pane0#childsite#con#m#file
1"
    (command bound to event)
errorCode is NONE

I could not close insight after that. I just kept getting the same error.
I ended up having to kill the insight from the command line.

Thanks
Mo DeJong