Simulation mode

Hi,

I have retargted Insight for our own inhouse custom RISC CPU and have
it functioning - baring some annoying things.

First - in our case, the only target we have for this cpu is a
compiled in simulation, and nothing else, period. There is no remote
monitor, or tcp/ip connection or rs-232 interface etc.

When I start Insight, and click the "RUN" button, I get a dialog box
asking me questions on how to connect to the target, one of which is
"Simulator" if I select "simulator" then OK, all works well.

I'd like to stop this this 'target properties' type box but I don't
know what all things I need to set and/or do to make it go away.0[

I've found the place in "remote.c" where the various remote targets
are defined, I can conditionally compile them out with no problem.
{ie: I remove the "cisco_ops" selection - there's no sense in looking
at the cisco router kernal objects unless my target is some type of
cisco unit right?}

However, I'm now down to ONE and only ONE selection in the target
window, so it's kind of dumb to have it. (Besides, it's anoying too)

Don't get me wrong, I'd like to be able to click on the menu item that
brings this target up - but

There is quite a bit of interaction between C code, and TCL code when
dealing with this box and I'm not getting where wading through this
swamp. Any suggestions? (..... please ...)

-Duane.