Insight for mips64orionel

Hello!
First of all thanx Kai Ruottu for help - the trouble realy was in
'sim/mips/Makefile.in file.
So I build it but if I run it and load elf-file builded for mips64orinel
target with -g option
I won't see neither cource code nor assembler code
at all. Is it correct for  this target or not? If so what's wrong?
Btw - I'm going to use insight for remote debug. What char-driver I shall
write and what in insight
source code I must change to make it work correctly?
Is there any examlpes?

Regards
Alexey