cross compiler ??

Hi there,

I am using Win98 as operating system and I installed
Cygwin-b20 (full.exe) and after that Insight.
Now I want to use GCC for compiling source code. But
my remote target is a MS-Dos based i386. When I
compile programs with GCC, the target system (MS-Dos)
says "Cannot be run in dos mode". Then I tried DJGPP,
the GCC compiler for Dos. That works then on my Dos
system, but these programs (compiled by DJGPP) cannot
be debugged by Insight on my host system.

What can I do? Is there an option to use the GCC of
Cygwin to compile programs suitable for Dos systems
and also debuggable by Insight ?

Thanks for your help.

Andreas Kuepper